Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e., the entity deciding how your personal data is used, is nenpo headquartered in Kazuń Polski.
How to contact us regarding personal data?
Please send any inquiries or requests related to the processing of personal data using the contact details provided below:
Nenpo Sp. z o.o.
ul. Genetyczna 37, 05- 152 Kazuń Polski
From where do we get your data?
You provide us with your data voluntarily.
When you use the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter or place an order by telephone, e-mail or text message.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data by us?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to fulfill the contract signed between you and nenpo and for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the contract or order (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), where your data will be processed. To fulfill a signed contract or order. To deliver or bill you for downloaded or ordered files. To effectively execute a contract that came through the electronic form used to order appliances or services.
- To fulfill business contacts (6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), where the processing of your personal data will be undertaken to fulfill the legitimate interest of the administrator (i.e., nenpo); that is, the marketing and sale of products and services as well as building and strengthening business relationships.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in accordance with the information in the section What are your rights.
- To send a newsletter (6 (1) (a) GDPR), where if you agree to receive the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used to
send newsletters. The newsletter will be sent with the frequency selected by the marketing department to ensure access to up-to-date information about our offer and our activities.
- To reply to the inquiry (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you consent to be contacted to fulfill this request or inquiry
- To organize and promote an event (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), where the data provided may be made available to other participants, speakers, hotels and other entities related to the organization of the event. Information about the speakers may also be made available to the public through the website, the event application, and promotional and conference materials, and the data processing will be undertaken to fulfill the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the fulfillment of concluded contracts, the performance of obligations and promotion.
- To fulfill a contract or order between nenpo and another entity (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), where, if you are the contact person indicated by the employer or other entity, your personal data may be processed for the purpose of execution and settlement of the contract (or order) concluded between this employer or other entity and us. The processing of data will, in this case, include ongoing contacts related to the fulfillment of such a contract, preparation and archiving of documentation contract fulfillment, as well as the pursuit of claims or defense against claims of the other party.
- To contact the media and promote our activities, services and products in the media (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), where the data of journalists, editors, reporters and other persons involved in journalistic activities will be processed for the purpose of maintaining correspondence between our representative and the media, and to promote our activities, services and products in the media.
- To comply with the legal obligation to prepare and store documentation(Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), where in the case of fulfillment of a contract, order or other services for you or on your behalf, we will also process personal data contained in invoices, accounting books or other documentation confirming the signing and fulfillment of the contract to prepare and store documents in accordance with applicable law.
- To confirm the fulfillment of obligations and pursue claims or defend against claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), where the data provided may be processed for the purpose of archiving information or documents confirming the fulfillment of our obligations and for the purpose of pursuing possible claims or defending against claims filed against us. The processing of data will take place to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (i.e., nenpo’s), that is, the protection of rights, confirmation of the fulfillment of obligations and obtaining due remuneration charged to this account.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
Electronic form – providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data indicated as obligatory (required) will result in the inability to submit the form. In effect, you won’t be able to contact us using the electronic form.
Data collected by our representatives during purchasing, sales or marketing activities – providing data is entirely voluntary. In contrast, the consequence of not providing personal data may result in the inability to contact us in the future.
Data of persons who are a party to a contract or order fulfilled with us – providing data necessary to execute the contract and fulfill legal obligations is a condition for the signing and fulfillment of the contract.
What are your rights regarding the processing of your data?
We guarantee to preserve and exercise all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e., the right to access, rectify and delete data, the right to limit their processing and transfer as well as the right to object or even withdraw consent.
The ability to exercise these rights depends on the requirements stated in the GDPR. In case of refusal to accept the request, we will send a reply with the justification for the refusal.
It should be noted that:
- The right to delete data and the right to request constraints for and around their processing only apply in the cases specified in the provisions of the GDPR;
- The right to transfer the data applies only if the legal basis for processing is consent or fulfillment of a contract;
- The administrator may refuse to delete the data despite submitting such a request, provided that one of the exceptions listed in the GDPR applies (e.g., when data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or to establish, investigate or defend claims);
- In some cases, the administrator may refuse to consider the objection to data processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator, such as when there are valid and legitimate grounds for data processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or there are grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. The administrator is not entitled to refusing this right when the data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing (e.g., business contacts).
Beginning May 25th, 2018, all persons whose personal data is processed have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority, which in Poland is the Chairman of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The list of supervisory authorities in the other EU Member States is available at this website:
Who is the recipient of your data?
Contact details are stored on our servers and are only accessible by us.
However, the data may be shared with suppliers, service providers and partners, with whom, for example, we will partner to the extent necessary to provide services for customers, business contacts and marketing activities.
In the case of applying to participate in a conference, training sessions or other events – the data may be made available to other participants, speakers, co-organizers, hotels and other entities involved in the organization of the event.
Our website uses small files called cookies. These files are saved by nenpo.pl on a device used to visit our website, assuming the web browser allows for this activity. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time” and a unique and randomly selected number sequence identifying this file. Information collected using these types of files helps adjust the products offered by nenpo.pl to our website visitors’ individual preferences and needs. These files also aid in the development of metrics related to the visits to each product presented on the website.
– nenpo.pl uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: after the browser session ends or the device used to visit the site is turned off, the information saved during the session is deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from clients’ computers or devices used to visit the site.
- Persistent cookies: these files are stored in the memory of the customer’s end device and remain there until they are deleted by the device user or expire. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow collecting any personal data or confidential information from the clients’ computers or devices used to visit the site.
Nenpo.pl uses its own cookies for analysis and research as well as visitors’ metrics. In particular, these data are used to create anonymized statistics that help us to better understand how visitors use nenpo.pl. These metrics allow us to implement improvements to website’s structure and content to improve visitors’ experience. nenpo.pl uses external cookies for the purpose of:
- popularizing the website using the facebook.com social network (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
- analysis of the conversions resulting from marketing campaigns conducted using the Facebook Pixel Code tool, using the social network facebook.com (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
- presenting advertisements tailored to the visitor’s preferences using the Google AdWords advertising tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
- z collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
Cookie files are safe for users’ computers. Viruses or other unwanted or malicious software can’t enter the customers’ computers through cookies. Nevertheless, in their browsers, users can limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If you choose to block cookies, you will still be able to use nenpo.pl website. However, functions that, by their nature require cookies, will be disabled.
The information on how to change or set cookie preferences in various popular web browsers can be found below:
– Internet Explorer;
– Microsoft EDGE;
– Mozilla Firefox;
nenpo.pl may collect visitor’s IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned by an internet service provider to a visitor’s computer used to visit nenpo.pl. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to the computer dynamically; that is, it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by nenpo.pl when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analysis (e.g., determining from which regions we receive the most visits). This information helps administer and improve the website and for security purposes and possible identification of incriminating server or unwanted automated content browsing programs.
The nenpo.pl website contains links to other websites. nenpo.pl is not responsible for the privacy protection rules set by these other domains.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract signed with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims related to the fulfillment of the contract,
- fulfilling of legal obligations, including, in particular taxes and accounting purposes,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistics and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of loyalty programs, contests and promotional campaigns, in which you can participate, we will process your data for the duration necessary to hand out the awards.
For accountability purposes, that is, to demonstrate compliance with the provisions related to the processing of personal data. We will store data for the period in which we are obliged to keep data or documents containing data, demonstrating the fulfillment of legal requirements and enabling public authorities to audit and verify that we fulfill and comply with all the regulations.
In cases in which we assist you in obtaining a loan, the period of storing your data for this purpose will be equal in duration to the loan application processing period.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the EU?
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
Do we process your data automatically and profile it?
Your data may be processed for the purpose of profiling, adjusting and sending the marketing content, offers or information relevant to your interests, businesses or professional activity. However, they will not be processed for the purpose of automated decision-making.