What does the appliance purchase process look like?
- Contact us by e-mail or telephone – conversation with a consultant, possible client’s visit at our warehouse, possible visit at a location indicated by the client.
- Selection of appliances that match customer’s needs.
- Sending of a complete offer – price, product details, technical data, warranty conditions. It is possible to purchase an extended warranty package. Warranty cost is calculated individually and is not less than 20 % of the net value of the appliance.
- E-mail purchase confirmation – payment of the proforma invoice (the final price depends on individual arrangements).
- Order acceptance.
- Inspection of selected appliances by nenpo service technicians (possible repairs/modifications depending on the arrangements).
- Information about the planned delivery date.
- Delivery and assembly of the appliance by nenpo specialists. 8a. Product training conducted by our specialists 8b. Granting of a 6-month warranty (used devices) or manufacturer’s warranty (new devices).
- Delivery via courier*
*- when choosing this option, nenpo is not responsible for defects caused during transport and/or as a result of improper installation, and in this case, does not provide a warranty for the appliances sold and does not accept any complaints related to this purchase.
Shipping of appliances around Poland
When buying commercial kitchen appliances from us, you can use two delivery options: via courier or delivery by nenpo specialists.
Delivery by a courier
Shipping of commercial kitchen appliances via courier companies. The buyer is responsible for transporting the item from the delivery truck and assembling the purchased appliance.
Important! When choosing this form of delivery, nenpo is not responsible for defects caused during transport and/or as a result of improper installation, and in this case, does not provide a warranty for the appliances sold and does not accept any complaints related to this purchase. Examples of standard shipping costs:
- package up to 30 kg: 50-70 zł netto
- 120 x 80 cm pallet: 250-300 zł netto
Transport of oversized equipment – equipment protruding beyond the base of the pallet will be priced individually. Please contact us.
nenpo transport offers additional benefits, such as delivering to the exact location inside your cafe or restaurant, assembling and possibly disassembling the outgoing equipment. Such work must be apprised individually and depends on many factors, e.g., distance, difficulties in assembling, e.g., climbing stairs or modification of power supply installations, etc. Questions regarding individual pricing should be sent to the following address: [email protected] or you can contact us by phone: +48 517 848 272.
Important! If you choose nenpo’s transport and installation, our company will take full responsibility for the appliances sold and provide a 6-month warranty for each item.
Shipping commercial kitchen appliance internationally
Delivery by a courier
Shipping commercial kitchen appliances via courier. The buyer is responsible for transporting the item from the delivery truck and assembling the purchased appliance. Shipping cost is calculated individually. We deliver devices to countries such as: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belarus. You want to know more – contact us +48 517 848 272 lub [email protected].
Warranty conditions for used commercial kitchen appliances
- The warranty is issued by nenpo sp. z o.o., ul. Genetyczna 37, 05-152 Kazuń Polski. The warranty is granted for the appliance listed in the VAT invoice.
- The warranty is granted only for appliances delivered and installed by an authorized service technician indicated by nenpo Sp. z o.o..
- The Guarantor (nenpo Sp. z o.o.) is liable for devices’ physical defects for a period of 6 months from the date of its installation at the customer’s premises.
- It is possible to purchase an extended warranty package. Warranty cost is calculated individually and is not less than 20 % of the net value of the appliance.
- Defects revealed during the warranty period will be removed as soon as possible (exact time depends on the availability of spare parts).
- Any complaint regarding the appliance should be reported by e-mail directly to the customer’s account manager or the repair service department ([email protected]).
- In the event of an unjustified visit request of the Guarantor, the Guarantor has the right to charge the buyer with travel and handling costs related to the resolution of the matter.
- nenpo sp. z o.o. applies a protective seal. Breaking the protective seal voids the right to file any complaint.
- The warranty document is a VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase (delivery/assembly protocol, etc.). The buyer confirms with his signature the protocol of receiving the purchased equipment.
- New devices are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The warranty does not cover appliances sent by courier indicated by the buyer or picked up in person.
The Guarantor refuses to accept the complaint in the event of:
- demonstrating that the device has been used contrary to its intended purpose or the user’s manual,
- damage of the nenpo’s sp. z o.o. protective seal,
- demonstrating the cause of the defect to be other than a material or production defect of the appliance,
- expiry of the warranty period,
- failure to provide in advance the design or plans of space/location where appliances are to be installed (in the case of comprehensive assembly of multiple appliances),
- failure to or improper preparation of space(s) where appliances are to be installed (drains, connections, etc.),
- incorrect positioning of the appliance (too little space for ventilation, too close to sources of heat, moisture, dust, etc.),
- recognizing and/or determining that unauthorized persons set up and/or installed the appliance(s),
- recognizing and/or determining that unauthorized persons made attempts to repair the appliance(s),
- recognizing and/or determining that the owner/user made attempts to repair the appliance(s) by him-/herself.
The warranty does not cover the following defects/failures/malfunctions:
- Spare parts and accessories subject to normal wear and tear (e.g., gaskets, grinding blades, joints, etc.).
- Mechanical (cracks, fractures, cuts, abrasions, deformation/dents caused by impact, etc.).
- Caused by the setting, operating or storing of the appliance in unfavorable conditions, i.e., high humidity, dustiness, too low (freezing) or too high temperature, etc.
- Caused by operational dirt, dust and other contaminants.
- Caused by a faulty user-performed installation (electrical, hydraulic, etc.).
- Caused by flooding, wetting or moisture in the electric or electronic components with any kind of liquids or fluids.
- Due to the use of chemicals other than those recommended by the manufacturer for a given type of appliance or failure to comply with the instructions and recommendations when using cleaning chemicals.
- Created by using the wrong fuses, powering the device with water at temperatures higher/lower than indicated in the manual.
- Damages resulting from users’ failure or negligence to perform regular maintenance, cleaning and servicing as specified for each appliance (e.g., cleaning of condensers, descaling, etc.).
- Damages resulting from the use of non-original parts and accessories inappropriate for a given model; repairs, installations or modifications performed by persons without expert knowledge; or servicing the appliance with a provider not authorized by nenpo sp. z o.o..
- Failures resulting from continued operation of a faulty appliance or accessory.
- Failures caused by installing the appliance without its proper leveling.
- Failures caused by installing or storing the equipment in a way that does not provide air access to the ventilation elements.
- Failures caused by powering the appliance using extension cords.
- Failures caused by connecting the appliance to the wrong power source or using the incorrect amperage/voltage.
- In the event of an unjustified complaint filing (complaint resolved negatively), the buyer is obliged to pay a service fee (as indicated in the company’s price list) for the diagnosis/repair as indicated in the issued VAT invoice before the appliance is returned.
Important! In the case of an unjustified complaint filing (complaint resolved negatively), the buyer is obliged to pay the diagnosis/repair service fee as indicated in the issued VAT invoice before the appliance is returned. We ask for careful consideration before calling the repair service.